Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Where did I go?

          It is odd to think that I spent many years denying myself so much. Especially the opportunity to grow and allow myself to be happy. I am thrilled to feel able to do what I thought was a hobby; to something that can help me, not only make a difference, but to help people become aware, to awaken a thought, to shack out an emotion, to ascend ones soul to the clouds of enlighten knowledge. To smack some fear and anxiety into someone that it makes them want to do something about what is bothering them and what makes someone cry.
          I believe Alexander Hamilton said it best when he said "Those who stand for nothing fall for anything" And it's true with some many things in life. At the same time, if you are not taught to stand up for anything including yourself from anyone... Who do you blame? Society? Your family? The school? Yourself??? Shall we thank the people that created a the fire in your belly? Or the people that snuffed it out to begin with??? Thank the people that helped you heal. Whom were really REALLY there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment