Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Blog #5 Whom do I interview?

          I had planned to interview Prof. Pizziola. She is an art teacher at LaGuardia Comminuty College. I like her she is balls-y. She was clear and consis and I respect her. She took into consideration that I had not been in school in a long time and I was not an artist.
   
          My mother was an artist. She has a painting of vase with flowers inspired by Picasso and my daughters Sierra and Josphine are the artist in the family both of them have already been featured in a museum in New York City. Sierra in MOMA and Josephine was featured at the Gugganheim the youth devision. I was so proud of them. I just they would continue.  So that is who I wanted to interview.

          Then I actually got in contact with Vin Diesel or better yet Mark Vincent. Unfortunatly, he was busy filming and was not in New York. So there went that idea. So I interviewed a fellow LaGuardia Community College alumni, who is a poet and had been published a few times over. He was coming to my radio show that I have on Wensedays so I figured I would kill two birds with one stone. I usually have standard questions that I sometimes divert from it. I hate when that happens and sometimes; depending on the answer from my guest; leads me to another question that I would not normally as everyone. It was interesting. I usually do live interview on the air and on youtube.

          Overall it was interesting, I had to be concience of what I was going to ask my guest because of this class. Definately a useful tool in story telling and creative writing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment